Shattell is an artisan chocolate factory located in Lima, Peru. Our chocolates are produced from the finest organic cocoa beans grown in different areas of the Peruvian Amazon; some of the varieties are: Piura Blanco, Criollo Tingo Maria, Criollo Satipo, Chuncho Cusco, Criollo Tumbes, Criollo Piura, Criollo Tarapoto and Criollo Pucacaca. All our chocolates are single origin; we do not make blends, so chocolate lovers can enjoy the characteristics and distinctive taste of each variety.
We source our beans directly from the farmers and give them a fair price for their finest cocoa beans, compared to industrial buyers who pay them as for regular beans. As we make more chocolates, the growers’ income increases, improving their quality of life.
We work with the farmers, teaching them how to make their own chocolates: hot chocolate, bonbons and bars, adding value to their cocoa. All practice organic growing, but all are not certified; we advise them on how to obtain the organic certification.
Give pleasure to our customers with high quality chocolate that differs from others because it is made with organic and single origin cocoa beans.
The mision of our company is to be recognized by:
– To produce one of the highest quality artisan organic chocolate in the international market.
– To achieve a competitive level that will improve the life quality of its workers
– To achieve market leadership in each of its product lines.
– Promote our employees development.
– Committed to customer satisfaction.
– We take care about the environment.
– We work closely with farmers and communities.
– We promote “Perú” brand.